It’s amazing that so many people are into furniture and interior design but does tumblr really think that’s what I was looking for when I went in the Eames tag?
Oh fucking hell you’re good. I loved watching this, to see how a master works! :D Also; what? Radio play of my alltime favourite book?? WOHOO!
Glad you liked it ^^ And I know, right? I’ve been waiting for it to be adapted for ages now (I was so disappointed when they said the TV show hadn’t got to production, this is a good alternative)
"Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they’re often better groomed." Good Omens, page 375
But that’s the only time it’s ever mentioned, so I don’t blame you for being confused!
Peter Serafinowicz and Mark Heap as Crowley and Aziraphale from the newly-announced Good Omens radioplay.
hey challenge, my old tattoo, the words, i’d like to cover. how would you fix it in a floral manner? i know it’s not gonna look fantastic; it’s hard to cover black, but i don’t really care.
rule #1: always post the rules
rule #2: answer all the questions and make 11 new ones
rule #3: tag 11 people
rule #4: tell them you tagged them
rule #5: tell the person that tagged you that you answered their questions
Tagged by drhermannhottlieb
1. If you could eat just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably chili con carne… yeah, that sounds good.
2. What one film do people not want to watch with you because you’ll quote it the whole way through?
I can do random lines from quite a lot of things, but I don’t think I can quote anything all the way through. I think I’m more the type of person people might not want to watch films with cos I’ll spend the whole time staring at your face making sure you react appropriately.
3. Do you have any weird beliefs/superstitions that you’re moderately-to-completely serious about?
Not that I can think of.
4. What tabs are open on your browser right now?
Er. Right now it’s drhermannhottlieb's blog because I have to copy/paste these questions from there, and tumblr (obviously). But I have just closed cracked.com and a google search for a collectible Cisk Lager t-shirt.
5. You meet the person of your dreams (in any capacity: friendship, romantic, etc.) but you have to uproot your entire life to be with them. Do you?
If I had the assurance that the other person felt the same about me, then yes. Like a shot.
6. If you had to stay one age for the rest of your life, what age would it be and why?
22. Because it was a great year and I got a lot done and it just was before I started getting panic attacks about dying and being lonely and a waste of space. That got dark… sorry…
7. Do you have any bizarre celebrity encounters?
I don’t get around enough to have celebrity encounters unless I pay for them.
8. If you could meet the leader of your country and get him/her to enact one law, what would it be?
For the morning-after pill to be legalised, and made accessible over-the-counter.
9. How is your room decorated right now? (Pictures appreciated.)
My room is terrible right now, cos my sister’s re-decorating so all of her stuff is in my room, so I’m not taking photos. I have three action figures: the Hot Toys Loki, Knifehead and Mirrorverse!Pavel Chekov; a whiteboard covered in letters, autographs, sketches and a calendar; an abstract painting and a mural all round the wall that my parents painted when I was a kid.
10. What is the least amount of money for which you would kiss your least favorite person in the whole world?
I dunno. €20? €10?? I don’t think I hate anyone enough to not kiss them if I was asked tbh.
11. With what one line would you explain why you are a feminist?
Because I shocked myself by thinking that Torchwood S.3 had an unusually high number of female characters, when really the balance was only about 40% women.
Going to break the chain, because I can’t think of 11 new questions and I can’t think of 11 people to tag…
young charlie day is my favourite thing to look at
Holy shit, I’m gonna draw him…
This reminds me of those pictures of the president you sometimes see hanging behind the counter at stores except it’s a dystopian setting where Dennis has taken over and demands a giant framed picture of him in the front display of every store
have respect idiots I am legend